Re: [Xen-devel] shadow_fault()

To: hyj <hyjshanghai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] shadow_fault()
From: "George Dunlap" <George.Dunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:43:18 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 03:31:01 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; bh=jNJbMXlKPV7BK2oUmwDbfXyTY/07VdSDVMQwR9LVUGY=; b=qMFcYVQkUIaBXL+jFOrA9/dovhUrW+yRE/IZGlN7B6tx5jIUdp6H724UALR2uyXJUrQW5tTbXh/beV9Mwc9u5lKMN/FADJSpWA9BXzLRdZE4eREbFfm7FYhZyXWlhrmkhzTeP6RbvXhXNA7ngLW9z8QEoky4c4QjBykLEz9QKb8=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm afraid the code itself, with inline comments, is always going to
be the most up-to-date and accurate documentation.  The code itself is
constantly changing (usually becoming more complex, unfortunately).
Every time I work with the code again, I usually  need to spend some
time re-familiarizing myself with it.  I find it doubtful that if such
a document existed, it would be significantly less complex than the
code itself.

Perhaps you could start with a specific question (i.e., why does
sh_page_fault() do X?) or a specific goal you're trying to accomplish?

 -George