RE: [Xen-devel] [Patch 0/7] pvSCSI driver

To: "Jun Kamada" <kama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [Patch 0/7] pvSCSI driver
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 23:14:01 +1100
Delivery-date: Mon, 18 Feb 2008 04:14:33 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> Hi all,
>
> I will post total seven patches for new pvSCSI driver on following
> E-mails.

Jun,

What version of Xen is this patch supposed to be against? I am keen to
develop a front end for the Windows PV drivers I've been working on, so
I need to build it for my Dom0. I have built the 'tools' stuff into the
Debian package (eg just patched the original tree, applied the Debian
patches, and did a dpkg-buildpackage), and am now trying to build the
scsiback driver 'out of tree', and it all builds but complains about
'bind_interdomain_evtchn_to_irqhandler', which I'm guessing is a symbol
that isn't in the Debian kernel...

Any suggestions?

Thanks

James