RE: [Xen-devel] dom0 and apicid not equal to cpuid

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] dom0 and apicid not equal to cpuid
From: "Langsdorf, Mark" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 13:09:55 -0600
Delivery-date: Tue, 12 Feb 2008 11:16:36 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 12/2/08 15:33, "Langsdorf, Mark" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> In the non-pinned case perhaps we should initialise all those
> >> arrays to -1 for sanity's sake.
> >
> > If this had been done initially, I'd think it was a good idea,
> > but I'm worried about introducing that kind of change now.
>
> It's fine not to change this case if you don't want to. It
> would probably logically belong in a separate patch anyway.

Is there an easy way to get Xen to pass the "cpufreq=dom0-kernel"
hypervisor argument onto to the Linux command line?  I can
add a separate parament to Linux easily enough, but I'd like it
if the end-user didn't need to add it twice.

-Mark Langsdorf
Operating System Research Center
AMD