RE: [Xen-users] Binary release of GPL Win PN drivers

To: <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-users] Binary release of GPL Win PN drivers
From: "James Harper" <james.harper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 20:53:20 +1100
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008 01:54:00 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> I've just put up a binary release of the latest GPL PV drivers for
> Windows. You can find them at
> http://www.meadowcourt.org/WindowsXenPV-0.6.0.zip

Just one thing to be cautious of... don't boot with /gplpv in your
boot.ini when windows runs a chkdsk at boot time. It doesn't appear to
work properly. I think that windows might be running in the same mode it
does when it does a crash dump, which definitely doesn't work.

James