Re: [Xen-devel] Migrate/Save of 32-bit domU Broken on Xen 3.1.2 64-bit d

Kurt Hackel wrote:
On Fri, Jan 18, 2008 at 11:24:05PM +0000, Keir Fraser wrote:
On 18/1/08 23:17, "Dan Magenheimer" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Note that 64-bit Xen + 32-bit Dom0 will support both 32-bit
and 64-bit domU's. (Oracle VM uses this configuration by
default on 64-bit capable machines.)  And save/restore/migration
has been tested to work for this (with the patch Kurt posted).
Worth checking in then?

 -- Keir

If you're willing to take the patches as-is to support 32-bit
dom0/64-bit guest case, yes.  We'll have to continue working on the
opposite case, but at least there is some way of supporting
save/restore/migrate for all guest types today.

thanks
kurt

Hey Keir,

Any thoughts on if these patches will be accepted for 3.1.3?

--
Joshua West
Systems Engineer