Re: [Xen-devel] USB virtualization

> Thanks for correcting me Mark.

Well, you were right in that the drivers have existed in the past.  They just
don't exist in the current tree.

I wrote the original usbfront/back for Linux 2.4.  Harry Butterworth wrote
drivers for Linux 2.6.  Both sets of patches should either be on the mailing
list, or (for my code) in the Xen 2 revision history.

IBM were going to get somebody to revive the project, but I've not heard
anything about it for ages, so I don't know if they're still keen.

Cheers,
Mark