RE: [Xen-devel] Cpufreq on k8 with xen dom0

To: "Langsdorf, Mark" <mark.langsdorf@xxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Cpufreq on k8 with xen dom0
From: geaaru <geaaru@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:37:13 +0200
Cc: Xen-Devel ML <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Goswin von Brederlow <brederlo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Bhavana Nagendra <bnagendr@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 03:39:08 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:subject:from:reply-to:to:cc:in-reply-to:references:content-type:date:message-id:mime-version:x-mailer:content-transfer-encoding; bh=AL2KPuNWmCRtvks9lAKkNOfCCCAUnvdWdREKvY8RDw8=; b=OXAPhLIxReHvjHu283R/o010Ao1cJzyzXND+4qvzS8rdHl6HOd+BbbXGSfEzRWOudxqKplGhSFqp2guksBaf3bT5H7/Yv2MXJiLdKJPUoPqqDiR3UvJF9a5wbB8KM6+MEjOiNl/uGyR9LiBAZ0eTXqOwgsEkCO6V6vZEwlwkHaI=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi, i try to use xen-unstable.hg version but doesn't work.

>From dmesg i have this error:

powernow-k8: Found 1 AMD Turion(tm) 64 Mobile Technology ML-30
processors (version 2.00.00)
powernow-k8: BIOS error - no PSB or ACPI _PSS objects
ACPI: (supports S0 S3 S4 S5)

While, if i try to call cpufreq-info i have this output:

cpufrequtils 002: cpufreq-info (C) Dominik Brodowski 2004-2006
Report errors and bugs to linux@xxxxxxxx, please.
analyzing CPU 0:
  no or unknown cpufreq driver is active on this CPU

any idea how can i resolve this problem?

Thanks