RE: [Xen-devel] Does latest xen-unstable build failed?

On Thu, 2007-09-27 at 00:09 +0800, You, Yongkang wrote:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Thanks for the reply.
> I do manually pull linux-2.6.18-xen.hg tree. But it is already the
> latest one for xen-unstable.
> http://xenbits.xensource.com/linux-2.6.18-xen.hg
>
> hg tip
> changeset:   208:d2bd9af846b5
> tag:         tip
> user:        Christian Limpach <Christian.Limpach@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> date:        Tue Sep 11 16:38:13 2007 +0100
> summary:     Add the CDROM_GET_CAPABILITY ioctl to blkfront.
>
> Maybe forget to pull from staging tree?

Yes, it looks like the xen-unstable staging tree has been flowing
through but the linux-2.6.18-xen one hasn't. I think the automated
systems do this right so I suspect that someone manually pushed through
xen-unstable and forgot the Linux tree.

I'd pull from the Linux staging tree for now if I were you, regression
tests should pass quite soon at which point both staging trees should
sync out to the main ones.

Ian.