[Xen-devel] Hiding pci devices from dom0 drivers

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Hiding pci devices from dom0 drivers
From: "Kay, Allen M" <allen.m.kay@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:10:11 -0700
Cc: "You, Yongkang" <yongkang.you@xxxxxxxxx>, "Han, Weidong" <weidong.han@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 00:10:59 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keir,

Currently we had to manually make the following change in linux config
before building dom0 kernel to enable pciback.hide functionality in
dom0.

-CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND=m
+CONFIG_XEN_PCIDEV_BACKEND=y

What do you think about having this change check into your tree so that
we can get rid of this manual step?  If you are ok with it, we can send
you a patch for it.

Allen