Re: [Xen-devel] xen does not see more than 173800500k of memory

To: Jan Beulich <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>, Susan Krysan <KRYSANS@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen does not see more than 173800500k of memory
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 15:27:14 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 23 Aug 2007 07:27:56 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This should be easily fixed by properly applying
domain_clamp_alloc_bitsize() in __alloc_domheap_pages(). Why is it only
applied when the bitsize is explicitly specified by the caller?

I think that's the only thing to fix to allow the 166GB boot-time
restriction to be lifted, but am I missing something, Jan?

 -- Keir