[Xen-devel] XEN ports to ARM architectures

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] XEN ports to ARM architectures
From: "ROSSIER Daniel" <Daniel.Rossier@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 09:44:28 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 00:42:21 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear all

Does anybody have any information about ongoing projects towards the port of
XEN on ARM architectures?
We aim at starting a port to the XScale/PXA270 architecture in the coming
months and I would like to know
if we could benefit from current results; I know that Samsung performed some
work along the i.MX21 architecture
but so far I wasn't able to get any inputs from them, even no answer to our
mails.

Wouldn't it make sense to initiate a XEN-arm-devel mailing list as there is for
ppc in order to stimulate and
to have a better transparence about ongoing work in this direction?

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Regards
Daniel