Re: [Xen-devel] netfront: rx->offset: 12, size: 4294967295

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] netfront: rx->offset: 12, size: 4294967295
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 01:30:45 +0100
Cc: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jacek Konieczny <jajcus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 05 Jun 2007 17:28:56 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> On 4/6/07 15:05, "Jacek Konieczny" <jajcus@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 04, 2007 at 01:52:30PM +0100, Keir Fraser wrote:
> >> Can you try changing the definition of copying_receiver in
> >> netback/common.h to be 'unsigned copying_receiver:1' instead of int:1?
> >
> > It works! See the attached patch (I have changed the other bitfield
> > too).
>
> Great. Thanks for tracking this down!
>
>  -- Keir

There's also a bitfield that needs changing in netback.c - patch attached.
It's not necessarily causing us any problems at the moment, but it'd be nice
to to be bitten unexpectedly by these again :-)

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.
Mark: My wheel has a wheel!