[Xen-devel] Wrong binary in 32-bit PAE pre-built release

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Wrong binary in 32-bit PAE pre-built release
From: Jacek Konieczny <jajcus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 14:25:21 +0200
Delivery-date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 10:38:26 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

Trying to find a fix for my problem with Xen I decided to download
an official build. I took 32-bit PAE SMP build
(xen-3.1.0-install-x86_32p.tgz from
http://www.xensource.com/download/dl_31tarballs.html), booted
the boot/xen-3.1.0.gz image... and got "not a 64-bit CPU" message. The
provided xen binary seems to be 64-bit instead of 32-bit PAE, indeed.

There is also xen-3.0.5-rc1.gz image in the same archive and this one is
32-bit PAE, as expected.

Greets,
        Jacek