Re: [Xen-devel] [Fwd: [XenPPC] can't start xend - anyone similar problem

To: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [Fwd: [XenPPC] can't start xend - anyone similar problems or a hint for me ?]
From: Christian Ehrhardt <ehrhardt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 07:24:17 +0200
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 May 2007 10:26:44 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It worked, thanks!
So I suppose it tried to restore a stored state which was saved in an old (and apparently incompatible) way. I don't know all the related things (maybe it would delete something important), but would it make sense to do the 'rm -rf /var/lib/xend/state' in the install-tools step of the Makefile to prevent this?

btw - my initial mail did not occur on the list so I resubmitted it because I missed that Hollis forwarded it already once more (and this time it worked) - please ignore the other one if it arrives this time ;-)