Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guest

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Ky Srinivasan" <KSrinivasan.PRV-5.PROVO@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] PV drivers for HVM guest
From: "Ky Srinivasan" <ksrinivasan@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 14:40:55 -0600
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 13:39:58 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
After some more hacking, if I were to use the irqline information available in
the pci config space for this device, both in establishing the handler  for
this device (request_irq()) as well as in registering the callback irq
(set_callback_irq()) things seem to work.

Regards,

K. Y