[Xen-devel] How to extract dom0-min-mem parameter out of a running dom0

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] How to extract dom0-min-mem parameter out of a running dom0
From: "Jan Michael" <Jan.Michael@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 19:44:34 +0200
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:43:20 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello xen-devel subscribers,

I was wondering, if it is possible to get the parameter [dom0-min-mem],
which is configured in xend-config.sxp, out of a running dom0 and not
directly by parsing the file.
I would expect this information to be stored in /local/domain/<domid>/memory
of xenstored. But even in the last stable version of xen 3.04.1 I wasn't
able to find it.

Could someone please assist me and tell me where to get this value from.
Which API or interface has to be used?

Many Thanks,

        Jan