Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.5 Third Release Candidate

To: Steven Hand <steven.hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Xen 3.0.5 Third Release Candidate
From: John Levon <levon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 13:52:45 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 05:46:56 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 01:43:03PM +0100, Steven Hand wrote:

> >No comment on the insecurity of the xen API? Are we all missing
> >something?
>
> Perhaps you could create an appropriate /etc/pam.d/xend file?

Well, I'd be happy to help if I could but AFAIK we've not even had the
discussion on what exactly we want to do.

Unless you're referring to disabling logins in the meantime: that'd be
fine but someone would still need to work out the certificates thing.

regards
john