[Xen-devel] Profugus software

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Profugus software
From: Anton Kuznetsov <kuznetsovaval@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 20:14:52 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:14:36 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My team and I want to contribute the software which automatically migrates XEN
virtual machines between 2 systems based on their CPU time. The software is
written in Python. Download the RPM package from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/profugus
Full documentation for the software is not available it's pending for
submittion on sourceforge, but the software has a manpage and here are steps
to configure the software:
1. You should have XEN configured for migration and have RSA key for
implementing ssh to the remote machine.

2. Install the RPM package (master host):
rpm -i profugus-0.1.-1.i586.rpm

3.Edit the /etc/profugus.conf:
Remote  {remote host}

Instead of {remote host} put the real name or IP address of the remote host

4.Run profugus first time
       profugus -f

This command will copy your RSA public key to the remote machine

5.Starting the service
service profugus start

Questions, comments, suggestions are welcome

Thanks,
        Anton Kuznetsov