[Xen-devel] HVM localtime support broken

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] HVM localtime support broken
From: "Ross S. W. Walker" <rwalker@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 17:49:30 -0400
Delivery-date: Tue, 03 Apr 2007 14:48:32 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I've tried everything and have come to the conclusion that HVM localtime support is broken in 3.0.4.

I don't know about 3.0.5, but I haven't seen any patches that address the issue so I can only assume it is broken there too.

I am going to see if I can patch the rtc.c code in hvm to look if the localtime option is set and if it is to add the offset to gmtime().

When I get it working I'll submit a fix so it can be included in 3.0.4-2 and the upcoming 3.0.5.

-Ross

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete the original and any copy or printout thereof.