Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] Xen --> Guest

To: Security Initiative Team <passrete@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] RE: [Xen-users] Xen --> Guest
From: Derek Murray <Derek.Murray@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:42:56 +0000
Cc: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:42:33 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Do you require notification in the kernel or in user space? If it will suffice to get the notification in user space, then you can simply use the xc_evtchn_* functions in libxc, which enable you to poll or block on the event channel. See tools/console/daemon/io.c for an example of where this is used.

Regards,

Derek Murray.