[Xen-devel] Re: [patch 13/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Consistently wrap paravi

To: Rusty Russell <rusty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: [patch 13/26] Xen-paravirt_ops: Consistently wrap paravirt ops callsites to make them patchable
From: Zachary Amsden <zach@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:00:35 -0800
Cc: jeremy@xxxxxxxx, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, akpm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, virtualization@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, chrisw@xxxxxxxxxxxx, Andi Kleen <ak@xxxxxx>, "Eric W. Biederman" <ebiederm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, anthony@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mingo@xxxxxxx, Linus Torvalds <torvalds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, David Miller <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 18:59:42 -0700
References: <20070316.023331.59468179.davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <45FB005D.9060809@xxxxxxxx> <1174127638.8897.75.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070318.003309.71088169.davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> <20070318120814.GA45869@xxxxxx> <1174272469.11680.23.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <m1648xxf93.fsf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <Pine.LNX.4.64.0703191134190.6730@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <1174348905.11680.54.camel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx