Re: [Xen-devel] How to map machine address and pseudo-physical address?

Me, I need to parse machine memory (that contains information provided
by BIOS) from Dom0 during Dom0's boot.

Libxc is just a convenient way to get at this functionality. If you need to map memory while booting dom0, then you can still do this by placing code in the dom0 kernel. You would just need to call the same hypercall that libxc uses to map foreign memory ranges. If you need to do it while booting xen, then you can do similar things inside the hypervisor.

-bryan

-
Bryan D. Payne
Graduate Student, Computer Science
Georgia Tech Information Security Center
http://www.bryanpayne.org