[xen-devel] infiniband/quadrics interconnect sharing

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [xen-devel] infiniband/quadrics interconnect sharing
From: "David Brown" <dmlb2000@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:01:45 -0800
Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:01:01 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I was wondering if there's any way to share a quadrics/infiniband
interconnect between dom0 and domUs. I know you can go to the IP layer
and run IP over both infiniband and quadrics then run the standard
default network-bridge because its at the IP layer at that point and
you can do whatever you want. But does anyone know if there's been any
effort to run at a lower level so that infiniband/quadrics can run
without the IP layer overhead?

Thanks
- David Brown