RE: [Xen-devel] Xen Open Source and Xen products( xen enterprise and xe

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xen Open Source and Xen products( xen enterprise and xen server).
From: "Praveen Kushwaha" <praveen.kushwaha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:42:29 +0530
Delivery-date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 05:37:57 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

              There is an open source xen as well except two products Xen Enterprise and Xen Server. Though the Xen open source is a forum where an end user can also contribute. I want to know what part of Xen open source has been implemented in these two products, (like if Xen open source is 3.0.4 then are these two products support Xen 3.0.4 features) also what are all differences between Xen open source and these two products. I do believe that Xen open source concerns are implemented in Xen products, but still I want to know any differences exist.

Thanks,

Praveen Kushwaha