Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] [do-over] load 64-bit files with 32-bit tools

To: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [patch] [do-over] load 64-bit files with 32-bit tools
From: Jimi Xenidis <jimix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 17:46:10 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:16:36 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jun 22, 2006, at 4:13 PM, Keir Fraser wrote:

On 22 Jun 2006, at 19:50, Jimi Xenidis wrote:
[...]
+    unsigned long long elf_paddr_offset;

I liked these as uint64_t. Why the change?

I noticed the rest of the struct did not use derived types and thought that was intentional, it also addressed the issue anthony brought up where uint64_t was unsigned long on some machines for formatting might still be a problem. I actually prefer the derived types as well. shall I resubmit?
-JX