Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] XEN 3.0.3 on Ubuntu 6.10: Dom0 reboot

To: "armand.puccetti" <armand.puccetti@xxxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] XEN 3.0.3 on Ubuntu 6.10: Dom0 reboot
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 14:59:37 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 06:59:17 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 24/12/06 9:04 am, "armand.puccetti" <armand.puccetti@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After buying & installing a serial cable, the trace of the boot process,
> in which XEN 3.0.3-0 (compiled fom source) gets stuck at boot time is below.
>
> Any idea welcome on what this might be due to!!

Please add console=ttyS0 to the module line of your GRUB config. This is a
boot parameter to Linux to cause its boot output to appear on your serial
line. Currently that is missing so we cannot diagnose the problem. Hopefully
the crash is not so early that there is no boot output to be seen.

 -- Keir