[Xen-devel] Problem of netfront by network-attach/detach

To: "xen-devel" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Problem of netfront by network-attach/detach
From: "Kasai Takanori" <kasai.takanori@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 18:49:31 +0900
Delivery-date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 01:49:28 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

We tested the xm network-attach/detach command.
It repeats network-attach/detach command for DomU and pv-on-hvm on HVM Domain.
(network-attach → network-detach → network-attach → network-detach → ...)

If network-attach/detach command is repeated 13 times, the following errors
occur.

### netfront can't alloc rx grant refs
vif vif-13: 12 creating netdev
vif vif-13: 12 xenbus_dev_probe on device/vif/13

After that, the same problem occurred.

The environment is as follows.
・xen-unstable.hg : cs 13129
    DomU and pv-on-hvm on HVM Domain