[Xen-devel] [RFC] Latest V2E status now on wiki

To: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] [RFC] Latest V2E status now on wiki
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 04 Dec 2006 00:31:49 -0600
Cc: Daniel Stekloff <dsteklof@xxxxxxxxxx>, Leendert Van Doorn <leendert@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Sun, 03 Dec 2006 22:31:55 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Howdy,

I've finally gotten around to doing a brain dump on the wiki for the V2E work. This includes the current status with various guests, the current changes being made, and some of the future plans. I've also included instructions on getting the very latest bits. I plan on updating the page regularly for anyone that wants to keep track.

Feedback on the current approach and any extra eyes digging at the some of the current issues would be greatly appreciated :-)

http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/HVM/V2E

Regards,

Anthony Liguori