[Xen-devel] Xentrace supported platforms.

To: Xen-Devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mark Williamson <mark.a.williamson@xxxxxxxxx>, Rob Gardner <rob.gardner@xxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Xentrace supported platforms.
From: Tony Breeds <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 15:44:41 +1100
Cc: xen-ppc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 20:45:16 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,
        I've hacked up a version of xentrace (both tools, and hypervisor
code), to work on PPC.  During this process I found a few places that
break on 64-bit platforms.  So I'm wondering who's using xentrace and
on what platforms?

Also is anyone interested in being able to capture the xentrace data on
one machine and read/process it on another (potentially switching
endianness and wordsize in the process)?

Yours Tony

   linux.conf.au       http://linux.conf.au/ || http://lca2007.linux.org.au/
   Jan 15-20 2007      The Australian Linux Technical Conference!