To: "Sameer Ahuja" <sameer.ahuja@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 8:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Need information related to shadowing

On 11/6/06, Sameer Ahuja <sameer.ahuja@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,
If possible, please tell me the flow related to memory management in XEN.

Although the website seems to be down right now, the student project
here: http://www.cs.aau.dk/library/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?id=1136884892
actually has a pretty good explanation of xen memory management.  It
will get you started before looking at the code at least.

-Tim