[Xen-devel] Requesting Config file for SMP W2K3 - either x86 or x64

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Requesting Config file for SMP W2K3 - either x86 or x64
From: tam00@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:36:40 +0000
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Nov 2006 13:52:52 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This is my first post.  I am running on SLES10 x64 with the latest unstable XEN.  I have successfully installed Windows 2003 as a single processor with both 32-bit and 64-bit versions.  I have tried basically everything I can think of on both versions to get an SMP version working but to no avail.

Would someone be willing to please share a working config file to try.  Or anything else that might be germane.  Or a pointer.