[Xen-devel] XenOProfile patch for Oprofile 0.9.2

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] XenOProfile patch for Oprofile 0.9.2
From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:17:14 -0500
Cc: "Bhatia, Nikhil" <bhatia@xxxxxxxx>, William Cohen <wcohen@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 10:30:40 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A XenOprofile patch for Oprofile 0.9.2 is now available at
http://xenoprof.sourceforge.net.
Oprofile 0.9.2 already supports XenOprofile but it does not include
support for passive domain profiling.
This patch adds passive domain profiling support to Oprofile 0.9.2.

This version is more recent than the one posted by William Cohen last
week. It includes the latest fixes to support fully vitrualized guests.

This patch is equivalent to the latest patch for Oprofile 0.9.1
(oprofile-0.9.1-xen-r3.patch) ported to 0.9.2.

Renato