Re: [Xen-devel] How to use xm serve?

To: Watanabe Takehiko <watanabe_takehiko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] How to use xm serve?
From: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 10:28:50 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:29:30 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please don't cross-post questions.

xm serve allows for XML-RPC traffic to be tunneled securely through ssh.

Practically speaking, xm is not smart enough to be network transparent though so while some commands will work, most of them won't.

The ideal use-case for xm serve is a management application. For an example of how to use it, see the xmlrpclib2.py that comes with Xend.

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Watanabe Takehiko wrote:
Hi

Does anyone give me any tips regarding the following mail?

http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-devel/2006-09/msg00651.html

I set "ACML_SECURITY ? = y" on building Xen and
commentout the #(xend-unix-xmlrpc-server yes) in xend-config.sxp.
Is there other settings or configurations?

I really don't know the usage well.
Please help me!

Thanks,

Watanabe, Takehiko