Question about Item -- Respond Now

eBay member sent this message to you
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay.Learn more.
Question about Item -- Respond Now eBay
eBay sent this message on behalf of an eBay member via . Responses sent using email will go to the eBay member directly and will include your email address. Click the Respond Now button below to send your response via My Messages (your email address will not be included).
Question from zianinternational
zianinternational( 873) Member is a PowerSeller
Positive Feedback: 99.4%
Member Since: Jun-30-03 in Ireland
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Item: Dell New Inspiron 8600 WideScreen 1.7GHZ Laptop (250019719906)
This message was sent while the listing was active.

Hello, You wanna buy my product ? Respond Now!

Thanks, zianinternational
Respond to this question in My Messages.
Respond
Now
Item Details
Item name: Dell New Inspiron 8600 WideScreen 1.7GHZ Laptop
Item number: 250019719906
Ends: Aug-24-06 11:53:32 PDT
View item description:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250019719906&sspagename=ADME:B:AAQ:UK:1
Thank you for using eBay
http://www.ebay.co.uk/
Marketplace Safety Tip Marketplace Safety Tip
Always remember to complete your transactions on eBay - it's the safer way to trade.

Is this message an offer to buy your item directly through email without winning the item on eBay? If so, please help make the eBay marketplace safer by reporting it to us. These external transactions may be unsafe and are against eBay policy. Learn more about trading safely.
Is this email inappropriate? Does it violate eBay policy? Help protect the community by reporting it.