READ SARAH DONATION.

To: <www-data@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: READ SARAH DONATION.
From: "Mrs Sarah Ghassan." <sghassan06vvx@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 08:36:41 +0800
Cc: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 18 Jul 2006 16:51:48 -0700
Greetings,

My name is Mrs.Sarah Ghassan, widow to late
Mr. Hassan Ghassan,fomer owner of PETROLEUM AND GAS
company ,here in kuwait.I am 68years old, suffering
from long time cancer of the breast.From all
indications my condition is really deteriorating
and it's quite obvious that I won't live more than
2 months according to my doctors.This is because
the cancer stage has gotten to a very bad stage.
i dont want your pity but i need your trust.

My late husband died early last year from heart
attack, and during the period of our marriage we
couldn't produce any child. My late husband was
very wealthy and after his death,I inherited all
his business and wealth.The doctor has advised
me that I will not live for more than 2 months,
so I have now decided to spread all my wealth,
to contribute mainly to the development of
charity in Africa, America, Asia and Europe.
am sorry if you are embarrased by my mail.
i found your e-mail address in the web
directory,and i have decided to contact you,
but if for any reason you find this mail
offensive,you can ignore it and please
accept my appology.

before my late husband died he was a major oil
tycoon,in kuwait and deposited the sum of 25
million dollars (Twenty Five million dollars)
in a company in europe some years ago,thats all
i have left now,i need you to collect this funds
and distribute it yourself to charity .

so that when i die my soul can rest in peace.the
funds will be entirely in hands and management.
i hope God gives you the wisdom to touch very
many lives,that is my main concern.

20% of this money will be for your time and
effort,while 80% goes to charity.
Please replie back to me on this email sghassan@xxxxxxxxxx

God bless you.

Mrs.Sarah Ghassan.