Re: [Xen-devel] Page sharing in Xen?

Hi,

there is actually an implementation, as we spent the last couple of semesters doing this for the purpose of evaluation content-based page sharing as our master thesis. Our implementation works very similar to that of VMware and is built upon the Potemkin framework.

Furthermore we are working on an article to sum up the results.

the code:
http://www.cs.aau.dk/~mejlholm/dat6/cbps/

the thesis:
http://www.cs.aau.dk/library/cgi-bin/detail.cgi?id=1150283144

For information feel free to write us directly :)

Best Regards,
Arne Mejlholm,
Jesper Kristensen and
Jacob Faber Kloster