Re: [Xen-devel] Easy user-space usage of xenstore

On Jun 30, 2006, at 8:21 AM, Jacob Gorm Hansen wrote:

On 6/29/06, Rian Hunter <rian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I want to write a Xen-aware application but I am encountering some
problems. For my applications to be Xen aware, the ones that are running
in non domain 0 need to be able to obtain some bootstrap information
from the program running in domain 0. This is very petty information (as
most IPC will be done using TCP/IP).

Why not just put this info in the domU kernel cmdline?

That's a good question. The reason I can't is because my program won't always have control over the starting/stopping of VM, nor will it have access to the configuration as well.

Jacob

Rian