Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] XI Shadow Page Table Mechanism

To: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC] XI Shadow Page Table Mechanism
From: Ben Thomas <bthomas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 16:19:31 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 13:19:53 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Anthony Liguori wrote:
Where can we look at the code?

Regards,

Anthony Liguori

Hi Anthony,

As I mentioned in the original post, a patch is forthcoming.
It's functional and works in the majority of the cases, and
we're testing it a bit more before releasing it.

It's a pretty sensitive area and the testing matrix is large.
The previous post was a request for comments on the design.

Thanks,
-b