Re: [Xen-devel] Anybody got a tool to peer into a guest domain?

On 8 Jun 2006, at 19:34, Randy Thelen wrote:

Some documentation indicates that I need to compile the guest domain kernel with:

> Build your kernel with debug.  I use the flags
>   "verbose=y domu_debug=y debug=y".  although I dont know if these
>   are all required.

But, I'm trying to debug a HVM domain with a FreeBSD, which leaves me with what options? And, I'm debugging an arbitrary piece of code in that domain ... btxldr? ficl? Don't know. That's part of why I need to peer into the domain.

Those are build options for Xen.

There should be others on the list who can give tips (e.g., maybe some of the Intel guys).

 -- Keir