[Xen-devel] Re: Usage of "container_of" in QEMU

On 2 Jun 2006, at 22:39, Petersson, Mats wrote:

Regarding the suggestion to use container_of() macro to fish out more
complex context for QEMU from the ops callback functions, do you have a
suggestion of where the container_of() macro should be copied/moved to.
At the moment, I've just made a copy of it in helper2 where I've
currently put all new code - but that's not a particulary good way to
reuse an existing macro... On the other hand, I don't think we want to
include kernel.h into QEMU?

Copying it in helper2.c for now is fine. It's a very simple generic piece of C trickery.

 -- Keir