RE: [Xen-devel] dom0 issues with switching from X to consoleorstarting X

To: "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] dom0 issues with switching from X to consoleorstarting X
From: "Dugger, Donald D" <donald.d.dugger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 08:58:18 -0700
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 09:07:07 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jan-

Sorry, I was a little unclear.  Jun's patch fixes a problem that only
appears on Dom0 but the root cause came from the HVM code.  Basically,
if you started an HVM guest and then tried to start X on Dom0 then X
would fail.

--
Don Dugger
Donald.D.Dugger@xxxxxxxxx