Re: [Xen-devel] XENFEAT_writable_pagetables vs VMASST_TYPE_writable_page

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] XENFEAT_writable_pagetables vs VMASST_TYPE_writable_pagetables
From: "Jacob Gorm Hansen" <jacobg@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 17:09:16 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:09:38 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=L359ro397hpLOuurW63OOYyRl0LKZWbVlxxxOHK8m6I3e1TrH6ZOBK7+pXxBMfqMRCC3TDbP7A3+kd1fFzwTthbcjD+3CtmzvMZFIGGZ0Sqm86UkgCRVht0TniZJFPowZt+LBWqIO9szOxo/a0atu/MskidZrxLCpsMpLmqxAhs=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx