Re: [Xen-devel] [BUG] double fault for sale ;)

On 30 May 2006, at 15:02, Gerd Hoffmann wrote:

The few stack frames you looked at already look quite innocent. They
don't take up much stack space. OTOH it is somewhat weird to be doing
writable pagetable work that far down the stack. It'll be interesting to
see what was going on to cause writable pagetable state to be flushed.

Looks like an endless recursion, trace (and patch) attached.

Looks like writable pagetable logic gets tangled up somehow. I'll look into it.

 -- Keir