RE: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof and the hypervisor

To: "David Carr" <dc@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] Xenoprof and the hypervisor
From: "Santos, Jose Renato G" <joserenato.santos@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:13:19 -0700
Delivery-date: Tue, 23 May 2006 15:13:48 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The sample is delivered to the VCPU (and associated domain) that is
currently running on the CPU when the sample is taken,
as computed by the Xen macro "current". That means that samples
taken when a harware interrupt is running are associated
with the VCPU/domain that was interrupted by the HW interrupt.
Renato