[Xen-devel] how to make Domain0 support acpi?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] how to make Domain0 support acpi?
From: wangbbb@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:24:14 +0800
Delivery-date: Thu, 18 May 2006 01:25:22 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
As I know, linux kernel has support acpi greatly, but xen-linux(Domain0)
cannot support even basic acpi function, such as close the power source
then shutdown Domain0.

When I tried to suspend my xen-linux, the screen become black and then
immediately return running mode. The suspend operation is failed.

I have tried to include the CONFIG_SOFTWARE_SUSPEND options when compiling
kernels, no effect come out.

Who can tell me how to make Domain0 support acpi? maybe a list of
modifications need to do.

Best wishes!

yours,

Bibo Wang