Re: [Xen-devel] hg pull: out-of-memory errors? ("abort: group to be adde

To: Bryan O'Sullivan <bos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] hg pull: out-of-memory errors? ("abort: group to be added is empty!")
From: James Bulpin <james@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:25:47 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Hollis Blanchard <hollisb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 13:26:16 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There is nothing untoward in any log as far as I can see. The oom killer hasn't come out to play either.

Anyway, xenbits is now running 0.8.1, I'll upgrade as Bryan suggests once a new version is called.

We've had 0.8.1 testing on an internal server for a few days so I have confidence the upgrade should be safe. As ever, do let me know if any problems are seen.

Note that the temporary server that the 3.0-testing tree is redirected to is still running 0.7 but will disappear shortly once I move the hosting to our new colo centre.

Regards,
James