Re: [Xen-devel] xm save workaround

To: Ewan Mellor <ewan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xm save workaround
From: John Croft <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 14:15:12 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:16:41 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Calling xc_interface_open returns a file descriptor which has had it's close-on-exec flag set.

Disassembling the code in xc_interface_open in libxenctrl.so as shipped in the FC5 release has two calls to fcntl just after the open.. GET_FD, the flags, or in 1 and then SET_FD . This isn't in the xc_misc.c in the repository, so I don't know how it's getting there.

John