Re: [Xen-devel] Most recent Kernel version supported

To: Elizeu Santos-Neto <elizeu@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Most recent Kernel version supported
From: Mathieu Ropert <mro@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2006 14:15:15 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:30:02 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

i'm running Xen unstable on 2.6.16-rc5 without any problem. Didn't need any
tuning to make it work (except adding my SATA controller support in the kernel config).

Regards,

Mathieu

Elizeu Santos-Neto wrote:

        Hi all,

        Does anyone know what is the most recent version of the kernel that can
be smoothly patched by Xen? I was wondering if the latest stable
(2.6.16.5) could be used.

        I have found some previous posts about 2.6.12 vs. 2.6.13.

        Is there any new information on this?

        Thanks in advance,
        ./Eli