Re: [Xen-devel] Clock Interrupt not occurring. hypervisor_callback not b

To: "Keir Fraser" <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Clock Interrupt not occurring. hypervisor_callback not being called. (more info)
From: "Ivan Kelly" <ivanbkelly@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 00:19:53 +0000
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:20:27 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Problem solved and I am rather annoyed. When porting XEN_BLOCK_EVENTS
and XEN_UNBLOCK_EVENTS macros, i had removed the 'b' from movb
assuming it was an at&t asm thing, like the l on movl. silly mistake,
and i shall paddle myself sufficiently for it.
Thanks for all yer help,
Ivan