Re: [Xen-devel] [Patch] cleanup warning in xen/ia64

Hi, Keir

>For xen (common)
> - cleanup.include.xen.patch
Yes, this work is for Xen/ia64.
This patch isn't concerned with Xen/x86.
But strlcpy() is in xen/common/string.c,
so I think strlcpy() should be defined in xen/include/xen/string.h.
Otherwise should strlcpy() be defined in xen/include/asm-ia64/linux/asm/
string.h?

Best Regards,

Akio Takebe